Microsoft Office 365 for enterprises brings together cloud versions of our trusted communications and collaboration software with our familiar Office Professional Plus desktop suite. It is designed to help meet your IT needs for robust security, reliability, and user productivity.
Plans for businesses
We have a variety of plans to meet the needs of businesses of all sizes and varying IT needs. Priced from $2 – $27 per month per user, each plan has the same 99.9% uptime guarantee and includes the security and support you expect from Microsoft. Office 365 offers great flexibility by allowing businesses to provide users access to only the services they need and pay-as-you-go pricing options.
- Large 25 GB mailboxes and the ability to send attachments up to 25 MB
- Financially-backed, guaranteed 99.9% uptime Service Level Agreement
- 24/7, IT-level support over the phone, the web or email
- Single sign on capabilities with Active Directory deployment
- Latest version of Office Professional Plus – connecting users to communication and collaboration services (with certain plans)
- Office Web Apps for viewing, sharing and minor editing of documents directly from your browser (with certain plans)
- Industry-leading, always-up-to-date antivirus and anti-spam solutions
- Integrated IM and presence, as well as online meetings with audio and video conferencing and multiparty data sharing
- Team sites to share documents, task lists, and schedules to keep workgroups in sync
Plans for kiosk workers
Many larger businesses have users who do not have a dedicated computer – sometimes called kiosk workers. Getting kiosk workers access to email and documents to stay connected to the broader organization is still important. Office 365 has several subscription plans that offer value and flexibility for companies with kiosk workers, starting at just $4 per month per user. Kiosk plans can be combined with our Office 365 for enterprises plans for greater IT control and efficiency.
- 500 MB email storage per mailbox
- Outlook Web Apps for email access on a PC
- Ability to view organization SharePoint sites to stay informed
- Access to Office Web Apps for viewing, sharing and light editing of documents (with certain plans)
- Single IT management console to easily add users and administer between plans