Microsoft Office 365 for small businesses offers an easy-to-use set of web-enabled tools for small businesses, independent consultants and professionals looking for business-class productivity services. Working with the tools people know and use today, Office 365 provides anywhere access to email, important documents, contacts, and calendars on nearly any device. It’s free for the first 30 days and then just $6 per user per month.
- Anywhere-access to email, important documents, contacts, and calendar on nearly any device1, including PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, Android, and BlackBerry 2
- Office Web Apps for viewing, editing and sharing documents
- Large 25 GB mailboxes for each user and the ability to send attachments up to 25 MB
- Easy-to-use design tools to build a professional-looking website quickly
- Create sites to share documents securely with colleagues, customers and partners
- Industry-leading, always-up-to-date anti-virus and anti-spam solutions
- Integrated IM and presence, as well as online meetings with audio/video conferencing and multiparty data sharing
- Financially-backed, guaranteed 99.9% service uptime
- 24×7 moderated community-based support
1Access from mobile devices require WiFi capability or depends on carrier network availability.
2Users of Blackberry Internet Service get push email and can add calendar and contacts to their Blackberry device through a wired sync with Outlook on the PC.